40ft High Cube Reefer Container A Refrigerated , also referred to as is an intermodal shipping . Mainly, used for the transportation of temperature-sensitive cargo. Such as food items (meat, ice cream, fruit, etc) as well as non-food items. For instance, flowers, pharmaceuticals, and other products. That require a constant chilled or frozen temperature for the duration of the transit.
High Cube containers are manufactured 1 foot taller than a standard height container. To accommodate over-height cargo.
40ft High Cube Reefer Container Specifications
Width: 2438 mm
Length: 12192 mm
Height: 2896 mm
- Wind and waterproof;
- Suited for Transport;
- 30 cm higher than standard containers;
- Lowest energy consumption;
- Lowest net weight;
- The Lowest noise factor;
- Superior operator interface and advanced humidity management;
- Temperatures can be set from -40 °C up to +35 °C, depending on the model.
- Containers are thoroughly checked before delivery and all of them carry a valid CSC date. Which meets the international quality standards for your safety;
- Containers can be delivered worldwide.
- 30ft Used Shipping Container