- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Best for everyday run, walking, comfort.
- Cover the trails wearing the Hoka® Bondi 8 sneakers.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- MATRYX® upper features high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for enhanced durability and strength at minimal weight.
- Pull-on tab on heel notch.
- Hoka One One® Bucket Seat Midsole provides integrated stability within the shoe and adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® Hi-Traction outsole features 5mm lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Lace-up closure.
- Round toe.
- Synthetic sole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 11 oz