In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All-Star with a simple but vibrant style change—a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early ’90s, the reissued One Star became a hit among skateboard culture. Today’s One Star Pro has upgraded cushioning for impact protection, with rubber-backed suede for maximum durability and a classic look.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Low-top skateboard shoe in rubber-backed suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elastic gussets lock tongue in place for added comfort
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing